Tools for Creating and Working With Storylines
- Using Phenomena in NGSS-designed Lessons and Units
- Five Questions to Guide the Development of a Classroom Culture That Supports "Figuring Out"
- Summary of the Five Questions and Five Routines
- Storyline development process (graphic overview)
- Storyline Design Tool [pdf / google doc]
- Creating & posting daily learning objectives (that don't give away the punchline for that lesson in a storyline).
- NGSS Science and Engineering Practices (Posters and Graphics)
- Science & Engineering Practices Web [b&w / color]
- Directions & Printables to Make a Large Classroom Poster of a Science & Engineering Practices Web
Video interview with Brian Reiser introducing phenomena and their connection to the NGSS and three-dimensional learning: